Personify Leadership is a highly interactive program that provides comprehensive leadership skills development. The 8 core body-focused leadership competencies are taught through a variety of learning methods including classroom lessons, video examples and experiential activities—making the skills easy to apply and retain.
The learning objectives for each competency, or body part, are as follows:
- The heart of a leader – Be a leader whose intention is to look out for the best interest of others
- The mind of a leader – Be a leader who is emotionally resilient
- The ears of a leader – Be a leader who takes time to truly listen to others
- The voice of a leader – Be a leader who communicates a message that resonates with those who receive it
- The hands of a leader – Be a leader who provides direction and support
- The feet of a leader – Be a leader who walks the talk
- The spine of a leader – Be a leader who is courageous in tough times
- The eyes of a leader – Be a leader who has a vision for the future
This is not your “death by PowerPoint” training!
We believe that every participant who goes through the Personify Leadership program should have the opportunity to connect with the concepts in a way that aligns with their learning style. That’s why we’ve designed a program that incorporates multiple learning methods including hands-on experiential activities, demonstration videos, case studies, group discussion and personal reflection. Furthermore, you will notice another core belief that we share – that our participants learn best when they are having fun!