Why What Motivates Me?
Statistics prove that 68% of the US Workforce is actively disengaged. Far too many people are uninformed about what would make them more successful and happier at work. That’s not good for individuals, managers, or organizations. Those who know what motivates them have found deeper meaning in their careers, find their days much more energizing and satisfying, and count their employment as one of their greatest sources of joy and pride. Furthermore, they are 150 percent happier in their personal lives. Engaged employees are more productive and more creative/innovative resulting in increased retention and profitability for the organization.
The What Motivates Me Program
This program is based on the book What Motivates Me, by New York Times bestselling authors Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton. Participants will be introduced to the breakthrough Motivators Assessment, which will tell them scientifically what motivates them at work. Whether you are just starting out in your work life or you are a mid-career professional, the fun and highly experiential What Motivates Me program is intended to help individuals develop the knowledge and skills to Discover, Sculpt, and Empower your career. This engaging, informative experience will help leaders empower themselves and their people to greater success. Life is Short. Love Your Work.
What Results can I Expect?
When tasks are aligned with individual motivators, this means:
- Increased employee satisfaction and retention
- Improved productivity and quality
- Increased collaboration and innovation
- Create a positive culture where employees are “all-in”
- Increase profitability
What Outcome Can I Expect?
- Understand your individual motivators so that you can do more of what you love
- Understand what motivates others, so that you can help them do more of what they love
What Does the Course Teach?
- Learn why motivation is important at work
- The specific motivators that drive individuals
- How to sculpt jobs by blending motivators and identities to manage the workload and align tasks accordingly
- How hold aspirational conversations and create action plans