Motivators Certified Coach – Online – May 2019
During this 90-minute virtual session, you will join coaches from around the world to become a Certified Motivators Assessment Coach™.
As a Certified Coach, you will be able to:
- Help leaders and employees understand their core motivational drivers at work using the scientifically developed Motivators Assessment™
- Built by a team of psychologists, including the authors of Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Taken by more than 50,000 working adults
- Used by a majority of the Fortune 500
- Help those you coach ‘sculpt’ their jobs
- Enhance engagement, job satisfaction, and plan their career development
- Create Team Motivator Profile Reports™ for managers
- Enable leaders and their employees better understand the motivational synergies, cautions and diversities that might be holding their teams back
- Teach those you coach how to hold meaningful ‘aspirational conversations’ with their direct reports
- Enhance career development for employees
- Have tough conversations about performance, goals, and future direction
About the Motivators Assessment™
- 100 validated questions to understand core motivators
- A complement to strengths & personality tests, the Motivators Assessment is the only scientifically developed way to tap into a person’s passions at work—what they love to do
- Web-based; takes only 15 minutes to complete
- Personalized online profile is print-ready and includes social sharing tools
- E-learning lessons help participants create Action Plans
Earning this prestigious certification begins by completing your own Motivators Assessment (sent in advance).
Then, following the certification event, you will pass a simple online test of the material presented and you’ll be a Certified Motivators Assessment Coach!
**Certification price includes 20 Motivators Assessment codes for your clients.**
Start date: May 15, 2019
End date: May 15, 2019
Start time: 12:00 p.m.
End time: 01:30 p.m.